Monday, June 18, 2018 * The Del Norte Association for Cultural Awareness will receive a $13,500 grants as part
- DHS Secretary Nielsen slams 'irresponsible' media, says no 'policy of separating families at the border' June 17, 2018The head of the Department of Homeland Security took to Twitter early Sunday evening to quell the increasingly volatile immigration controversy over family members who have been separated by federal authorities while illegally crossing into the United States.
- Brooks Koepka wins second straight US Open June 17, 2018Brooks Koepka became the first man in 29 years to win back-to-back U.S. Open titles Sunday as he shot a 2-under 68 to hold off hard-charging Englishman Tommy Fleetwood by one stroke at Shinnecock Hills.
- Rep. Trey Gowdy on the DOJ inspector general's findings June 17, 2018The DOJ inspector general issues a report critical of how the FBI conducted the Clinton email investigation; House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy responds on 'Fox News Sunday.'
- Kathy Griffin unleashes profanity-laced tirade at Melania Trump: 'F--- you, Melanie' June 17, 2018Liberal comedian Kathy Griffin, who famously posed with a fake severed head of President Trump, is continuing her one-woman resistance by taking a swing at the first lady.
- Celebrities celebrate Father's Day 2018 on social media June 17, 2018It’s Father’s Day and that means it’s time for dads far and wide to be celebrated for their hard work raising kids this year. On such a special day, even celebrities are taking to social media to share a comment about the great fathers in their lives.
- Kim Kardashian West takes on a new prison reform case June 17, 2018Kim Kardashian West is continuing her fight for justice reform after her successful campaign to get Alice Marie Johnson freed from her life sentence. The beauty mogul on Saturday called on California Gov. Jerry Brown to take a closer look at the case of Kevin Cooper.
- Salena Zito: Harvard kids get eye-opening lesson in America’s heartland June 17, 2018They had learned that, in order to understand a country’s politics, you first have to understand its people.
- Franklin Graham: Millions pray for peace between the US and North Korea -- I applaud Trump for seeking it June 17, 2018The historic Trump-Kim handshake and the dialogue that followed represented a promising first step forward – a step toward peace.
- Fathers are important -- When they're not around we all suffer June 17, 2018Father’s Day is a time when we reflect and honor the men who have provided for us and raised us.