Tuesday, March 20, 2018 * Supporters are now just 20 percent away from their fund-raising goal for the Del Norte
- Tennis umpire who was accused of killing aims to clear name March 21, 2018A Los Angeles tennis umpire arrested before a U.S. Open match and charged in her husband's 2012 death is trying to clear her name.
- Team backed by Microsoft co-founder Allen finds WWII wreck March 21, 2018When an expedition team backed by Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen finished work early in searching for the USS Lexington off the coast of Australia, it turned its sights to other possible naval shipwrecks in the region.
- US anti-terror training abroad includes K-9, cyber security March 21, 2018A U.S. counterterrorism official says dogs sniffing for explosives will be deployed soon to inspect laptops and mobile phones of passengers flying to the United States from Jordan, Egypt and Morocco.
- New York Times cuts negative reference to Facebook's Sheryl Sandberg from story March 21, 2018The New York Times altered a story regarding the departure of Facebook’s chief information security officer over his handling of Russian interference in order leave out details that were seemingly unfavorable to Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg.
- 'Roseanne' teaser gives first look at 'Big Bang Theory' star Johnny Galecki's return March 21, 2018“Big Bang Theory” star and “Living Biblically” producer Johnny Galecki has a lot on his plate, but that still won’t stop him from dropping in on the cast of the upcoming “Roseanne” revival at ABC.
- 'House of Cards' Season 6 actor says the show has been about Robin Wright's character since Season 2 March 20, 2018With “House of Cards” going in a completely new direction this season by axing the star of the show, Kevin Spacey, a newcomer is emerging to deny that the actor was the star of the show at all.
- John Stossel: Pompeo, Trump and the Paris climate agreement March 21, 2018President Trump's pick to be the new secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, is not a fan of the Paris climate agreement, the treaty that claims it will slow global warning by reducing the world's carbon dioxide emissions.
- America must stand up for persecuted Christians in Saudi Arabia, India and around the world March 20, 2018Targeted attacks on Christians are increasing in parts of the world where they are the minority faith – including long-time U.S. allies India and Saudi Arabia, whose Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman met with President Trump on Tuesday at the White House.
- Ron Hosko: In 2018 more police are being killed while protecting us March 20, 2018What’s behind the increase in killings of police?