Friday, Feb. 15, 2019 * An agreement has been reached between the City of Brookings and the Brookings-Harbor School
- Travelers to be provided ‘nonbinary’ gender option by some airlines: report February 16, 2019Travelers booking with certain U.S. airlines will reportedly soon be given new gender options.
- 2020 Dems hit early voting states; Weld explores GOP bid February 16, 2019Several Democratic presidential candidates are spending the long holiday weekend on the campaign trail, while a Republican has announced he's creating an exploratory committee for a possible 2020 run.
- Explosive device found, disarmed in Mexican mall February 16, 2019Authorities on the outskirts of Mexico's capital are investigating a homemade explosive device found in a shopping mall bathroom.
- Plane carrying Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox makes emergency landing: report February 16, 2019A private jet carrying Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox was reportedly forced to make an emergency landing on Friday.
- Oscars to be awarded ‘without edits, in our traditional format,’ Academy says February 16, 2019The Academy Awards on Friday announced that they would be scrapping their plan to award a handful of Oscars during the show’s commercial breaks.
- Kate Upton pumps breast milk in a 'Valentine’s Day dinner pregame' photo: 'Just Keep Pumpin' February 15, 2019Supermodel Kate Upton shared a photo of herself getting ready for a Valentine's Day dinner date with husband, Justin Verlander.
- Colin Kaepernick's grievance with NFL resolved, lawyers say February 15, 2019
- Toronto Maple Leafs star Mitchell Marner makes girl's Valentine's Day one to remember February 15, 2019
- NBA's woeful NY Knicks finally win after team-record losing streak February 15, 2019
- Trump’s emergency declaration is legal and needed to protect America – Here’s why February 16, 2019President Trump took bold and decisive action in the best interests of the American people when he declared a national emergency Friday to enable construction of a badly needed barrier along the U.S.-Mexico border to stymie human trafficking, drug trafficking and criminal crossings.
- Janice Dean: There's incredible news about my disease – Multiple sclerosis February 15, 2019In 2005 I was diagnosed with MS and over the past 13 years, I have met hundreds of people who also live with this disease. Almost every single person I know tells me they have a loved one or a friend who has it too.
- How Christian music has changed over the years: from hymns to contemporary Christian worship February 15, 2019Music is one of the first things people notice when they go to a church service. What is the style? Are there instruments? What is your choice of songs? These exert great influence over the congregation. Worship is this important part of service and this important part of service is not randomly arranged. It is […]