Friday, Dec. 6, 2019 * The Wild Rivers Symphony presents “Winter in the Air” directed by Daniel
- Ohio State rallies to beat Wisconsin 34-21 for Big Ten crown December 8, 2019No. 2 Ohio State sealed its first playoff trip in three years by shutting out No. 10 Wisconsin in the second half in a 34-21 victory Saturday night in the Big Ten championship game.
- LSU crushes Georgia 37-10 for SEC title behind QB Joe Burrow December 8, 2019Joe Burrow collected a shiny award as the game's MVP. LSU's fans had another trophy on their minds. "Heisman! Heisman! Heisman!" they chanted.
- Shooting near Mexican president's residence leaves 4 dead December 8, 2019Four people were shot to death in the Mexican capital Saturday, just steps from an entrance to the official residence of the president, authorities said.
- 'E.T.' star Henry Thomas tried to fake urine sample after DUI arrest: police December 7, 2019Henry Thomas, known for his role in “E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial,” tried to fake out the police after he was arrested for DUI in Oregon.
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunners explain Daenerys' downward spiral in final season December 7, 2019Daenerys Targaryen’s siege on King’s Landing left "Game of Thrones" fans horrified as she burned innocent civilians alive.
- Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino celebrates 4 years of being 'clean & sober' December 7, 2019Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is celebrating a very big accomplishment.
- Ohio State rallies to beat Wisconsin 34-21 for Big Ten crown December 8, 2019
- LSU crushes Georgia 37-10 for SEC title behind QB Joe Burrow December 8, 2019
- More than 283,000 sign petition to remove Michael Vick as honorary Pro Bowl captain December 7, 2019
- Cabot Phillips: Opposition to Pledge of Allegiance by ‘social justice warriors’ signals alarming trend December 8, 2019We cannot stand idly by while the next generation carves away at our freedoms in the name of social justice.
- Dan Gainor: Media criticize Democrats – A rare break from their attacks on Trump and Republicans December 7, 2019Journalists grew concerned about a political party’s supposed racism this week. Only this time the media were complaining about the Democratic Party.
- Andy Puzder: Big jobs numbers — What will it take for liberals to admit an economic boom? December 7, 2019The American economy added 266,000 new jobs in November, sending the unemployment rate to a 50-year low of 3.5 percent.