Tuesday, May 22, 2018 * The Del Norte County Board of Supervisors are slated to introduce the personal cannabis
- Will Amazon's facial-recognition tech enable mass surveillance? May 23, 2018Amazon has been selling a facial-recognition system to police, sparking fears that the technology will one day power mass surveillance.
- Texas deputy grabs runaway 'bull by the horns,' escorts it home May 22, 2018A snap showing Samson the bull with a deputy was published on the the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office Twitter and Facebook pages on Sunday.
- New York man, 30, ordered to vacate parents' home after refusing to leave for months May 22, 2018A 30-year-old man was outraged Tuesday after a judge ordered he must vacate his parents' home following months of the couple demanding their son leave the New York residence.
- Katie Cassidy says she didn't rely on father David Cassidy to make it as an actress May 22, 2018Life in Hollywood wasn’t always easy for Katie Cassidy.
- Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl calls Trump 'massive jerk,' says he's 'ashamed of our president' May 22, 2018Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl told British GQ magazine that he was “ashamed” of President Trump, who he called a massive jerk.
- Asia Argento slams NBC News for shutting down Harvey Weinstein story: 'I was raped by this monster' May 22, 2018Actress Asia Argento condemned NBC News for shutting down Ronan Farrow’s reporting on Harvey Weinstein despite “overwhelming evidence” that the Peacock Network could have outed the now-disgraced Hollywood mogul months before he was eventually exposed.
- Politicians need to stop trying to squelch even odious speech May 22, 2018Last week Manhattan lawyer Aaron Schlossberg was caught on video berating employees at a Midtown sandwich place for speaking Spanish. His racist rant, in which he assumes the Spanish speakers are here illegally and on welfare, spread quickly on the internet.
- What Planned Parenthood could learn from me: Being a teenage mom was hard, but it sure didn’t ruin my life May 22, 2018The flood of emotions I experienced upon learning of my pregnancy as I started my senior year of high school was dominated by fear and shame.
- Cal Thomas: Who's afraid of cutting a mere $15 billion from the federal budget? Republicans, apparently May 22, 2018Are Republicans so inept that they can’t devise a strategy to overcome the left’s predictable tactics and put them on the defensive for their failed, expensive and unnecessary programs?