Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2019 * Phone problems plagued Curry County Tuesday, including the sheriff’s office. Voice messages are not
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg misses Supreme Court arguments due to illness November 13, 2019Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was absent from oral arguments before the high court Wednesday morning due to an illness.
- Nunes brands impeachment hearing 'low-rent, Ukrainian sequel' to Russia collusion November 13, 2019House Intelligence Committee ranking member Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., kicked off the first public hearing of the Trump impeachment inquiry Wednesday by dismissing the allegations as a "carefully orchestrated smear campaign" and a "low-rent" follow-up to the Russia investigation, which failed to produce evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Moscow.
- Ken Starr says impeachment hearings are not like Watergate: 'There is no John Dean' November 13, 2019House Democrats spearheading the impeachment probe into President Trump don't have a John Dean who can testify for them, former Independent Counsel and Fox News Contributor Ken Starr said Wednesday.
- Tim Robbins slams Ellen DeGeneres for befriending George W. Bush November 13, 2019Actor Tim Robbins shared his thoughts on the recent controversy surrounding comedian Ellen DeGeneres laughing with former President George W. Bush at a football game.
- Sharon Osbourne teases Simon Cowell's transformation: 'The teeth are a bit big' November 13, 2019Sharon Osbourne teased Simon Cowell's looks following the former “American Idol” judge’s recent transformation.
- Chuck Woolery: Supporting Trump 'pretty much destroyed my career' November 13, 2019Supporting President Trump and taking a conservative stance in public ruined Chuck Woolery's career and got him shadow-banned from Twitter, said the former game show host on "Fox & Friends," Wednesday.
- Baker Mayfield asks Browns fans to keep noise down while team has ball November 13, 2019
- New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy, Greg Schiano meet amid rumors of Rutgers reunion: report November 13, 2019
- Ohio Bobcats lineman performs cartwheel on team's pass play November 13, 2019
- Leslie Marshall: Trump, impeachment and the future – Here's what I tell my Democratic friends November 13, 2019Should President Trump be impeached? Millions of Americans are asking themselves that question as the House Intelligence Committee begins televised impeachment hearings Wednesday.
- Michael Goodwin: Trump impeachment inquiry's Schiff wants to conjure president's 'guilt' out of thin air November 13, 2019Donald Trump’s presidency and the 2020 election likely hang on whether Schiff’s sleight of hand can survive the bright lights of public exposure and cross-examination.
- Tucker Carlson: The end of free speech – What kind of place will US be when today's campus liberals take over? November 13, 2019Liberals were once among the most stalwart defenders of free speech. Not anymore.