Friday, June 23, 2017 * Del Norte Reads is offering an employment workshop Monday for individuals interested in a career
- EXCLUSIVE: Trump considering Camp David-style summit to unite Arab leaders to fight terrorism - Qatar's neighbors issue demands to end Gulf crisis June 23, 2017
- Air Force Thunderbird plane involved in 'mishap' in Ohio June 23, 2017
- TODD STARNES: Alabama school bans Reagan, Coulter, Levin summer reading list June 23, 2017
- Johnny Depp in meltdown mode? Trump assassination comments, alleged Amber Heard abuse details cause concern June 23, 2017Johnny Depp’s jokes at a Thursday appearance about assassinating Donald Trump, and legal docs that claim Depp’s team was aware he had “gotten physical” with ex-wife Amber Head have fans wondering if he is melting down.
- Banksy unmasked? Name of secretive street artist may have just leaked June 23, 2017A world-famous artist whose identity has been a mystery for decades may have just been unmasked, seemingly unwittingly, by a peer.
- 'Fixer Upper's' Chip and Joanna Gaines come to the aid of paralyzed firefighter June 23, 2017The "Fixer Upper" couple is "Chip-ing" in.
- Why I am always late June 23, 2017When it comes to being punctual, I have two things working against me. I’m Latina (yes, Latin time is a real thing) and I have eight kids.
- Gingrich: Why France's Macron is a president worth watching June 23, 2017There is no shortage of drama in American politics, but anyone who has been tracking the French elections has witnessed a sea change in history.
- Is an asteroid about to hit Earth? Making sense of life in a hostile universe June 23, 2017This Saturday at roughly 2:38 AM Eastern Time an asteroid bigger than a football stadium will whiz past Earth at 28,000 miles per hour and almost certainly not hit us.