Friday, May 24, 2019 Story No. 1 Memorial Day Services are slated for Monday in Del Norte and
- Trump watches sumo, but it's not just a sport in Japan May 26, 2019President Donald Trump watched sumo wrestling with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Sunday, becoming the first American leader to do so.
- News reports: 8 people shot at party in Virginia May 26, 2019News reports say at least eight people were shot during a party in Virginia.
- Colorado highway closed 'indefinitely' after massive boulders smash roadway May 26, 2019A highway along a Colorado mountainside is closed for the foreseeable future after a pair of massive boulders rolled downhill and left the roadway impassable, officials said Saturday.
- O.J. Simpson bragged about steamy ‘hot-tub hookup’ with Kris Jenner May 26, 2019O.J. Simpson bragged that he had steamy sex with Kris Kardashian, his best friend’s wife, during a 1990s hot-tub tryst that ruined their marriages and friendships, claims the disgraced footballer’s former manager.
- Stan Lee's ex-business manager arrested on suspicion of elder abuse May 26, 2019The former business manager for late comic book icon Stan Lee was arrested Saturday on elder abuse charges.
- Trump suggests Jussie Smollett owes an apology to 'millions' in 'MAGA COUNTRY' May 25, 2019President Trump indicated on Saturday that controversial actor Jussie Smollett owed his supporter an apology after allegedly lying about apparent Trump supporters beating him up in a hate crime.
- Mike Kerrigan: Mutual assured destruction, and other pleasing childhood summer memories May 26, 2019Many children who came of age in the 80s did so conspicuously afraid of nuclear war. The United States and Soviet arsenals cast a long shadow as the Cold War raged. To trepid adolescents, it seemed only a matter of time before these two toughest kids on the block squared off once and for all.
- Jon Summers: Electric vehicles are paving the way to bipartisanship this Memorial Day May 26, 2019Members of Congress should work together on a bipartisan basis to give Americans tax incentives to buy electric vehicles.
- Matt Hammitt: What men have to say about abortion may surprise you May 26, 2019When I opened up Twitter recently the trending topic that appeared above my feed was “A Discussion on Why Men Shouldn’t Ignore the Push to Criminalize Abortion.”