Friday, Oct. 18, 2019 * A video security system led to the arrest of a pair of suspects Wednesday accused
- Astros top Yankees 6-4 to win ALCS, advance to World Series October 20, 2019The Houston Astros are moving on to the World Series after eliminating the New York Yankees with a 6-4 victory Saturday night in Houston in Game 6 of the American League Championship Series.
- Pelosi, other US lawmakers arrive in Jordan for meetings on Syria October 20, 2019House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and a bipartisan group of U.S. lawmakers announced late Saturday U.S. time that they had arrived in Jordan for meetings with King Abdullah II and other officials regarding the situation in Syria.
- Trump scraps plans to host 2020 G7 summit at Doral resort amid Dem uproar October 20, 2019President Trump announced Saturday night that his administration would no longer consider his personal resort in Doral, Florida to host the 2020 G-7 summit in Miami, and suggested he might consider Camp David.
- Mike Posner completes 3,000 mile trek across America: 'Don't really know how to describe' October 20, 2019Mike Posner has officially completed his closely-watched 3,000-mile walk across America.
- Jennifer Lawrence marries Cooke Maroney in Rhode Island wedding October 20, 2019Jennifer Lawrence has tied the knot with fiancé - now husband - Cooke Maroney.
- Cher offers to cover legal bills for fired school guard who used racial slur October 19, 2019Cher has offered to pay the legal bills for Marlon Anderson.
- Rep. Paul Gosar: Trump was right to withdraw troops from Syria – We should protect US borders instead October 19, 2019I was one of 60 members of the House of Representatives to vote against the resolution condemning President Trump’s removal of American troops from the Syrian conflict zone. I did this because America simply has no business protecting the Turkish or Syrian borders – instead, we should refocus our efforts and energy to protect our […]
- Andrew McCarthy: The trivialization of impeachment is serious -- It has consequences that threaten liberty October 19, 2019Our system is based on separation of powers, because liberty depends on preventing any component of the state from accumulating too much authority — that’s how tyrants are born. For the system to work, the components have to be able to check each other.
- Deroy Murdock: Pelosi's Trump impeachment express – Let entire House vote on whether US should go on this road October 19, 2019As the Impeachment Express accelerates, the Democratically-controlled House is hell-bent on removing America’s duly elected president of the United States. This is among the gravest contingencies in this constitutional republic.