Monday, Dec. 17, 2018 * The Crescent City City Council meets tonight at 6 o’clock in the Flynn Center on
- Senate passes criminal justice reform bill, sends to House December 19, 2018The Senate Tuesday overwhelmingly approved a criminal justice bill backed by President Trump after defeating three amendments pushed by conservative Republicans.
- Georgia medical-examiner employees resign after posing with man's dismembered head: report December 19, 2018Two employees with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation reportedly resigned after one of them took a photo of another employee posing for a photo with a homicide victim's dismembered head.
- Rare tornado damages homes in Washington state December 19, 2018A rare tornado touched down in a Seattle suburb on Tuesday, damaging several homes and toppling trees, authorities said.
- Mayim Bialik opens up about her recent breakup and being single over the holidays December 19, 2018Mayim Bialik is learning how to be alone after splitting from her boyfriend of five years just before Thanksgiving.
- Stormy Daniels announces Playboy photo shoot: ‘This is such a dream come true for me’ December 18, 2018Adult film star Stormy Daniels on Tuesday revealed that she would be featured in the next issue of Playboy.
- Penny Marshall, 'Laverne & Shirley' star and 'A League of Their Own' director, hailed as 'one of the greats' December 18, 2018Penny Marshall — best known as TV's "Laverne & Shirley" and director of "A League of their Own" — is being remembered for her charming and hilarious personality.
- Kobe Bryant helps high school students trying to skip final exam December 18, 2018
- Indiana high school fullback dominating opponents, but doesn't have a scholarship offer December 18, 2018
- Los Angeles Rams' Marcus Peters confronts fan during game December 18, 2018
- Deroy Murdock: Michael Flynn is innocent – his guilty plea should be thrown out December 18, 2018President Trump’s former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn will have to wait at least 90 days for justice.
- Gutfeld on how to behave at your office Christmas party December 18, 2018Our Christmas party is Tuesday night.
- Judge Andrew Napolitano: The Supreme Court's most controversial decision since World War II December 18, 2018The linchpin of Roe v. Wade is the judicial determination that the baby in the womb is not a person.