Friday, Jan. 11, 2019 * Authorities have identified the body found on a Smith River beach late last year.
- Tony Romo widely praised for commentary during AFC title game January 21, 2019By the time Sunday’s AFC title game ended, retired quarterback Tony Romo, formerly of the Dallas Cowboys, was drawing high praise for his game commentary.
- Illinois girl, 12, killed after snow fort collapses, police say January 21, 2019A 12-year-old girl in Illinois is dead and a 9-year-old girl is recovering from hypothermia after the snow fort they built collapsed on them, police said.
- Brady leads Patriots past Chiefs in overtime AFC Championship classic January 21, 2019Tom Brady added another chapter to his Hall of Fame legacy Sunday night, leading the New England Patriots to a dramatic 37-31 overtime victory over the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Championship game.
- Jimmy Buffett drops the mic after national anthem at NFC Championship January 20, 2019Lifelong New Orleans Saints fan Jimmy Buffett made a point during his performance of the national anthem ahead of the NFC Championship on Sunday — and the Internet is trying its hardest to figure out what that point was.
- Cancel the Super Bowl: Rapper Drake curses all four teams in conference championship games January 20, 2019Thanks to the Drake Curse — there will be no Super Bowl this year.
- Two more rappers accuse Ariana Grande of copying their songs for '7 Rings' as she apologizes for racially charged remarks January 20, 2019After being accused of stealing lyrics and flow from rapper Princess Nokia, rappers Soulja Boy and 2 Chainz have called out Ariana Grande for allegedly biting their work for her latest track.
- Tony Romo widely praised for commentary during AFC title game January 21, 2019
- Brady leads Patriots past Chiefs in overtime AFC Championship classic January 21, 2019
- Rams stun Saints in overtime to win NFC Championship January 20, 2019
- Media bias seen in BuzzFeed and AG nominee Barr news coverage January 21, 2019Media show bias in reaction to a now-discredited BuzzFeed News story alleging wrongdoing by President Trump, and in coverage of Trump's nominee for attorney general.
- Trump's been in office two years -- These are the seven top media attacks since his presidency began January 20, 2019This Sunday, January 20, 2019, marks two years in office for The Donald. This is an examination of the top seven attack themes from the last two years. Call them The Magnificent 7.
- Trump's 'great' failure in his first two years? It's this January 20, 2019We are an anxious nation living under a cloud of uncertainty that never seems to blow away. We’re always waiting for the other shoe to drop, wondering what it will be this time. And we’re exhausted from it.