Friday, Jan. 24, 2020 * Curry County is seeking citizens to serve on its Revenue Task Force, with a
- NBC Sports’ Mike Florio says Patrick Mahomes comments taken out of context: ‘Not about trying to injure’ January 24, 2020NBC Sports analyst Mike Florio took heat for appearing to suggest that The San Francisco 49ers should try to injure Kansas City Chiefs star quarterback Patrick Mahomes during Super Bowl LIV – but the NFL pundit feels his comments were taken out of context.
- Super Nintendo World coming to Universal Orlando, too January 24, 2020Executives with the parent company of NBCUniversal announced the news in a recent earnings call.
- Man reportedly caught cheating on kiss cam at soccer game January 24, 2020If you’re going to smooch someone on a stadium kiss cam, it should probably be the person you’re with.
- Tom Sizemore arrested for DUI, possession of narcotics January 24, 2020Actor Tom Sizemore was arrested in the early morning hours on Thursday for a DUI charge, Fox News has confirmed.
- Neil Young reveals he became a U.S. citizen, will vote Democrat: 'I’m happy to report I’m in' January 24, 2020Neil Young revealed that he’s now a citizen of the United States and plans to use his new status to vote Democrat.
- Angelina Jolie teaming with BBC to create a kids show designed to combat fake news January 24, 2020Angelina Jolie is teaming with the BBC to create a TV show designed to give teenagers the tools to identify fake news.
- Victor Davis Hanson: Trump, Netanyahu have transformed their nations -- It's better to be respected than liked January 24, 2020Whether by accident or by deliberate osmosis, Israel and the U.S. have adopted similar solutions to their existential problems.
- Tucker Carlson: Schiff got Trump-Russia collusion all wrong, never got punished. Instead, he's being rewarded January 24, 2020That's how Washington really works. Keep that in mind as you watch Adams Schiff strut around Grump's impeachment trial.
- Charlie Kirk: The 2020 presidential primary tells us a lot about the Democratic Party January 24, 2020Pass the kale and enjoy the show.