Friday, May 17, 2019 * Applications for the 80th annual Azalea Festival Parade in Brookings are due today at
- Manchester Airport unable to refuel planes, causing massive delays and cancellations May 19, 2019A power issue at Manchester Airport has reportedly halted all refueling processes at the airport, causing massive cancellations and delays.
- UAE energy minister hints at support for oil production cuts May 19, 2019The United Arab Emirates' energy minister says he does not think relaxing the oil production cuts in place is the right measure.
- Oprah Winfrey speaks at college graduation in Colorado May 19, 2019Oprah Winfrey tells college graduates in Colorado small steps lead to big accomplishments.
- Leslie Jones rips Alabama abortion law on 'SNL': 'You can't tell me what to do with my body' May 19, 2019On the heels of the Alabama state Senate passing US’ most restrictive abortion legislation, "Saturday Night Live" tackled the topic twice during its Season 44 finale.
- Oprah Winfrey surprises New Jersey high school with $500,000 gift May 19, 2019The master of gift giving, Oprah Winfrey, dropped by a New Jersey High School on Friday to surprise students and faculty with a pizza party and announce she's donating $500,000 to their after school program.
- 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke bids sweet farewell to Daenerys Targaryen ahead of series finale May 19, 2019Emilia Clarke posted a heartfelt message to "Game of Thrones" fans, cast and crew ahead of the HBO sensation's series finale on Sunday.
- Todd Starnes: Disgruntled snowflakes pitch hissy fit over Pence speech May 19, 2019A handful of Taylor University graduates and faculty members walked out just before Vice President Mike Pence addressed the graduating class Saturday.
- Deroy Murdock: Joe Biden: Centrist? May 19, 2019Biden must feel like Ted Cruz if Cruz ran for president in 2024 and other Republicans called him a RINO.
- Rep. Vern Buchanan: Trump is serious about taking down MS-13 May 19, 2019Attorney General Bill Barr traveled to El Salvador this week with the goal of protecting Americans from dangerous gang members crossing the border into our country.